Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's Playtime...

Hi folks, I'm looking forward to getting back to the cubbyhole after my leave of absence last week and I'm itching to get stuck in to some crafty goodies sitting in the Goods Received Area. But staying indoors may be easier said than done because, lo and behold Spring has suddenly arrived in my neck of the woods...three beautiful sunshine days in a row
and IF I manage to persuade my sleeping partner, the member of the cubbyhole who takes his job title very seriously, to move
it's a question of where to begin, will it be decorating the die cut Eileen Hull Wrap Around Journals that my lovely and always so generous special friend Anne sent me or a gesso adventure kind of a day prepping the Joggles Square Tunnel Book.
or perhaps I'll be getting inky with the new Tim Holtz Alcohol inks all snug and cosy in their new storage tin and three cheers for the Cubbyhole Stash Procurement Department who for once were on the ball and remembered to stock up on Yupo Paper, Blending Solution and Rubbing Alcohol.
And Simon Says Stamp sent me something to play with from their latest release "Fluttering By" which goes live tomorrow at 12.00am ET, 5.00am in the UK and 6.00am in Europe
so I'll leave you with a few sneaky peeks of what I've made and I'll be back tomorrow to share the first of 3 cards.



Have fun whatever you're doing
Hugs Kath xxx