Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Burst That Bubble...

Hi everyone...I'm so glad to be back in my happy place and for those of you who think I'm an UBER TIDY crafter...I'm about to burst that bubble...believe me it didn't take long for me to embrace old habits and for the cubbyhole to be strewn with stuff...the new resolution of putting things away as I go along lasted about 10 minutes...

and with so much counter top space...why is there stuff on the floor...I hear you ask. It seems that this old leopard will not be changing her spots anytime soon...
I'm slowly getting round to adding the finishing touches...so glad to have my tool caddy back in use again...perfect for holding my heat tool and clean up cloths...

 and we've made a little bit of dent in the cubbyhole budget splashing out on a new lampshade...
and a cool rug. Before you ask...I did check it was washable because there's a fair bit of splattering goes on in the cubbyhole...
but the minute my back was turned...my Furry Partner decided this will be HIS new snoozy spot...
I did remind him he has 3 cosy cushion beds and umpteen sofas to choose from and in reply...he stood up...turned round and promptly lay down again with that "excuse me...what's yours is mine-I'm not moving" look on his face...
so it looks like this will be HIS happy place and MINE will be on the other side of the desk standing on the hard floor unless the budget can run to another rug.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath