Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Crazy Crazy...

Hi folks...it's going to be a crazy crazy week...lots of stuff to finish off before I head off to Birmingham on Saturday but there's no way I'm leaving without first making this month's tag for "12 Tags of 2016" so I looked out some supplies last night before I headed to bed but...
once again the Cubbyhole Product Purchasing Department have let me down...no Valentine Words Stencil which means I'm going to have to improvise with a home made job using Fiskars Intricate Shape "Love" Punch and as sure as night follows day...I should have known today was destined not to be all plain sailing...something was bound to turn up to put the cat amongst the pigeons (forgive the pun) and just to keep with the crazy theme...Mr Postie came a-knocking with a special delivery of Crazy Cats...will I manage to sneak in a little bit of wishful thinking playtime...
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx