Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Sparkly Trio...

Hi folks...Mr Mojo is firing on all cylinders and I'm making hay while the sun shines...having the time of my life playing with all the Tim Holtz Christmas goodies. Today I'm sharing a Sparkly Trio...why make one card when it's just as quick to make three...filling up the Christmas card box and pushing the boat out again with an alternative Christmas colour palette...
applying a splash of Twisted Citron...Evergreen Bough and Hickory Smoke Distress Paints to create a background and stamping a Mini Weathered Winter Snowflake with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink...
and I'm in love with the Festive Scribbles Thinlits set. I created the sparkly effect by inking up white card with Versamark and sprinkling with PSX Silver Embossing Tinsel which I bought in New York 5 years ago...must have known that one day I would find a use for it...
unfortunately Mr Blogger is not so impressed with the crazy production line and took a hissy fit when I tried to upload the other two cards so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for Sparkly Trio Take Two.
Hugs Kath xxx