Friday, March 13, 2015

Gone for Lunch...

Hi folks...crikey Friday the 13th again...2 months in a row...what's the chances of that happening again I wonder but I'm not superstitious so I'm heading off for a "gone for lunch" day out with my buddies with a mega pamper session thrown in just to get the old body up to speed for my trip to Birmingham followed by a chilling out afternoon in our favourite place...a blether and a coffee or two...what possibly could go wrong...
All is well with the cubbyhole crew BECAUSE...PROJECT NO 2 has bitten the dust...the eagle eyed amongst you will probably spot a die cut...
 well...how could I resist using the Scribble from the Mixed Media set...
and the hearts were left over from Project 1...waste not want not but now I need to find a use for the remaining 999...
Stay safe...don't let those Friday 13th gremlins bite and enjoy your day
Hugs Kath xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting project 2 sorted as well.
    Have a wonderful day Kath.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just ink up the Crazy Birds myself today.... I just knew you could not resist the scribbles, aren't they just fabulous?! Hope you have a lovely lunch and a good chill out - you certainly deserve it!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we have a lovely day for Friday 13th lol.Just off to have me hair done.Enjoy your day Kath.Hugs and cuddles for Buddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your megga day and you was pampered xx

    ReplyDelete