Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crafting in a Goldfish Bowl...

Hi folks...you may be thinking this is a strange title for a blog post but that's exactly what's been happening...silly old me removed the blinds from the cubbyhole when I was overcome with the painting urge and promptly despatched them to the skip and I've been crafting in a flipping goldfish bowl ever since...my every move clocked by every Tom Dick and Harry that walks down the street but finally privacy has been restored. Not without a few hiccups along the way but you should know by now that nothing is ever plain sailing in my little world...I was promised the new blinds before Christmas but that didn't happen and when they did eventually turn up on 5th January...the slats were too long and had to be re-made but hey it's all water under the bridge now...another step towards the "will it ever be finished" cubbyhole make-over.
And I need to crack on...lots of DT stuff to nail...my December parcel of goodies from Inspiration Emporium is top of the list...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx