Thursday, October 23, 2014

Christmas Joy...

Hi folks...I'm sharing my last October DT project for Inspiration Journal today and after all the Halloween/Autumn/Fall projects...I find myself in a little bit of a Christmas mood ...after all it is only 9 weeks away...OH JOY...you can read into that what you will...I do love Christmas really...just not the charging around like a headless chicken in the run-up to the big day.
And continuing this week's Clean and Simple theme...I used the Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies that came in my DT parcel to create a card that would be perfect for the last minute production line...
using a fake shadow technique that was featured on the Hero Arts Blog but I took it one step further using 4 die-cut words layered up to create dimension...fixed slightly off for the drop shadow effect and coated in Glossy Accents.
Then I die cut "Christmas" from Tim's Merriment Paper Stash Pad using Holiday Words-Script Thinlits and oh boy how did I ever live without the magical so easy to use...Stick-It.
The first tutorial is in the bag...it seems that Mr Mojo has returned in cooking by gas mode...let's hope he's up for "Tutorial Numero 2" ...today's challenge...sewing with hessian...
You still have time to enter this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal...who knows you may be the winner of a fabulous prize - 50 Emporium dollars to spend over at Inspiration Emporium.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx