Monday, March 31, 2014

The Kitting Is Finished...April Fool

Hi folks...it was very tempting to play a little April Fool's Day joke on you all and tell you that the kitting marathon is finished but it ain't true and in my usual  "off on a tangent"  fashion...it took me on a trip down memory lane...back to my school days and the fun we had playing April Fool tricks on our classmates...how innocent and naive we were...I doubt if the kids nowadays are so easily amused. The kitting may not be done but we're definitely heading in the right direction...more than halfway now that Project No 4 has been ticked off the list...

sneaky peek time...
Projects 5 and 6 are a repeat project...one and the same...a double kitting job but hoop-de-doo the cubbyhole crew can see the wood for the trees now and are planning on having a little playtime...Tim's been busy creating the April tag for "12 Tags of 2014" and I'm sure by hook or by crook I'll be able to sneak in a little bit of mini blending tool stencilling.

And before I forget...we have a winner of Mrs McTartan's Give-Away
and this is no April Fool...
the name that came out of the hat is...
RITA (1)
my lovely buddy and fellow TH stalker admirer
e-mail me with your address Rita and I'll pop it in the post to you today

and make sure you tune into Ideal World tonight at 9pm and 11pm
Sky 644...Freeview 22...Virgin 747...Freesat 812 or you can watch live online...
for a fabulous Craftwork Cards Pick Of The Day
with lots of inspiration...more gorgeous kits and fabulous demos from my CWC buddy...
the lovely Julie Hickey

but I'll leave you with the result of all this frantic project making...my "once was clean and pristine but now headed for a rub-a-dub-dub in the tub" crafty cloth...
and if you think this is mucky...tune in tomorrow to see what one very naughty "cloth ears" hooligan has been up to but before I hit the sack there's just time to let Mr Dyson loose on the die-cutting debris ready for another's day fun in the cubbyhole
Hugs Kath xxx