Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sneaky Peek Thursday...

Hi folks...just when I was thinking I was sorted for a week of "just having fun" me crafting time...I got a rude awakener when an e-mail arrived from Fiskars confirming my hotel reservations for the NEC...blimey it was a "bring me back down to earth" moment when I realised that 6 weeks today will be the opening day of the show and guess what...I haven't even given prepping workshop kits a second thought so I had to abandon yesterday's inky fun and dash to The Papeterie to order up the card and papers I will need to get that particular production marathon up and running.
But I do have some sneaky peeks of what I managed to make before my playtime was so rudely interrupted...


once that order is ready to pick up...chaos and production line mayhem will descend on the cubbyhole...prepping 240 workshop kits has a habit of taking over the cubbyhole crew's every waking hour so if the planned "Inspired By Penny Black" week of makes is going to happen...I'd better get a move on.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx