Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All's Quiet...are you kidding...

Hi everyone...it's your bundle of furry deliciousness hopping on to keep you up to speed with all the latest gossip from this mad place I call home. It's been bonkers bedlam here for the last week or so trying to keep out of the way of the boys with hammers and nail guns...crikey who invented those scary implements of loud popping torture. I've barely managed a decent snooze for a whole week but it was a bit sad waving goodbye to them yesterday...I'll miss joining them for their many many cuppa breaks...cuppas mean treats and they didn't disappoint...not many can resist my big brown pleading eyes and overall gorgeousness.
But it seems not everyone is enamoured with me right now...I'm on the naughty step again for waking my Mum from her noisy snoring slumbers at 5.30am and what reward do I get for my efforts in the quest for perfection...the need to get her looking fairly presentable for the joiner boys arriving...believe me the birds nest hair and the dodgy dressing gown ain't a good look and all that polyfilla wrinkle filling in takes time don't you know...there's no pleasing some folks. I know you're going to be as shocked as I was to learn that I was offered free to a good home on Facebook...good condition but timer button needs adjustment...what a blinking cheek....don't worry I'll take her down a peg or two...a good old roll in something lovely and pungent will do the trick.
And pardon me for thinking that the "all's quiet" life will be returning to my little world...you've gotta be kidding...Mrs Grumpy Knickers is in major back up against the wall mode...the cubbyhole's been trashed in the pursuit of Fiskars deadlines so I won't be resting my weary head there for some time and shock horror I overhead a conversation that frankly made the hairs on the back of my neck stand to attention...apparently the miles of skirting boards and all those doors now need a paint job...just when I thought I'd got rid of all those pesky paint splatters from my gorgeous coat...the paint brushes are coming out again...blimey I need a holiday or maybe it's time to pack my suitcase and head for the doggie version of The Priory.
Take care folks...have a fun day and I'll see you all soon
Big Hugs & Furry Snuggles
BUDDY xxx