Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Tag Of Sorts...

Hi folks...well what can I say...we might have known that all that gloriously warm weather was too good to last...oh yes Summer has decided to hide it's light under a bushel again and with rain forecast for the rest of the week...I'm quite happy to squirrel myself away in the cubbyhole leaving my lovely joinery lads to get on with it while I share yesterday's tag...
I have to warn you it may not be what you think...no "12 Tags of 2013" make I'm afraid due to a slight technical hitch in the stash filing system and until the all important missing component turns up I had a little bit of a play with what was on my desk...Distress Paints...some of the new Hero Arts Art of Card Collage stamps that I haven't got round to inking...my favourite Hero Arts butterflies from Antique Engravings and good old Remnant Rubs...I have a weird fascination in that department at the moment...
 I love the effect you get when you ink up stamps with the Distress Paints...very watercolourish and unique...never 2 impressions the same...

And the item that caused all the consternation...the cubbyhole supply of watercolour paper has disappeared off the face of the planet...now I know I put it in a safe place at the last stash tidy-up but I'm darned if I can remember which particular safe place that might be...looks like my obsession with "a place for everything" and "everything in it's place" has let me down on this occasion and I'm psyching myself up for turning the cubbyhole upside down and inside out in the hunt for said elusive item. And who knows if we strike gold there may well be another tag to share tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx