Thursday, May 9, 2013

My new job...

A very good morning to all my lovely bloggy buds and guess what...I may well be about to join the ranks of the gainfully employed...I've been offered a proper job which means you may well be seeing a lot more of me and if I accept...you'll be looking at the new Cubbyhole Social Media Director..in other words I'd be responsible for the task of waffling when my old Mum is in "up to her eyes" mode trying to make a dent in the crafty list of things to do and the carrot currently being dangled under my nose...a big increase in the bone rations.
But more about that in a mo...back to the important stuff...time to announce the winner of my Cosmo Cricket Give-Away...with the help of my friend Mr Random Org...who's a whizz with the old numbers by the way...out popped No 112 and that was...
Congratulations Debbie...please send us an e-mail with your address and I'll be trotting off to the Post Office with your box of goodies.
Now just between you and me...I'm betwixt and between about accepting this offer...apparently it involves a bit of Health & Safety...making sure the cubbyhole is kept uncluttered and safe for when the crafty person whizzes in and out...Chief Stash checker-in...well I may have to have a quiet word with Mr Postie on that front and Agony Aunt...listening to all the tales of woe when things aren't going according to plan....sounds a bit like a General Dogsbody (forgive the pun) job to me...crikey how many hats can I wear at one time...after all I'm male and not into multi-tasking and will this mean the end of my life of Riley. I'm off out to the garden to ponder my situation...read the fine print on the contract before I sign anything but I'll be back soon with another give-away...is Chief Rummager on the list of duties...I wonder.
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx

20 comments:

  1. huge congrats on the new job Buddy, hope the payment is yummy bones!!!
    huge hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd think very seriously before taking on a new role Buddy, I mean who wants to WORK! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm Buddy sounds to me like you are already doing a lot of these things so if I were you I would accept the offer - don't look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Buddy what a decision. Would love you see more of you on the blog but appreciate it's a lot of work. :) Hope you have lots of sunshine today. Hugs anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations buddy on your new post...should you ACCEPT of course....just think of all those extra juicy bones. It's a lot of responsibility but I am sure you will do a great job.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very imprtant job to me as long as the payand conditions are good I do hope you accept x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think you're a complete natural at all this blogging malarkey Buddy. Just read and re-read the small print before you sign on the dotted line! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Buddy, what a carreer is lying ahead of you. Huge congrats on this new job and I'm sure you (and we) will have a blast!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buddy you're doing a great job but I think you should decline the offer of a permanent position and carry on with just covering for Mum occasionally and giving away the stash every now and then, just think of all that mess the crafty one makes when she's chasing her tail - you will have to clean it all up - hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Buddy,I bet your tail has never stopped wagging. Look forward to your posts. Big congratulations to Debbie on winning too. Be a good boy for Mum today. Hugs to you both. Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well there's an awful lot to consider isn't there?????
    Looks like you've already taken to the role though....
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for picking me as the winner - so chuffed.Have emailed you just now.You do an amazing job for your Mum Budddy.What a team you are.Big hugs to you both.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a fine Job to me Buddy - I think you already do most of it don't you? And for more juicy bones - that's got to be good xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the new job!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm sounds like a big job Buddy. I think you might need a serious increase in your bone ration to take it on. Might not leave a lot of time for relaxing and snoozing!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Buddy, I hope you will accept the job, it sounds like you might get extra bones - that can't be bad! Well done to Debbie on her win. Big hugs Buddy to you and Mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You need to raise the bones and treats on offer before putting your paw print to the contract.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Buddy I think you should say no to the job and only cover when mum is indisposed. That way you can charge consultant fees! Heaps more bones!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulaions Debbie and congratulations to Buddy for working so hard. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmmmmm Buddy, that IS a pretty big decision. However, as my Mum is fond of saying, I'm sure you'll make the right decision!
    R/

    ReplyDelete