Friday, April 19, 2013

Bubble Blooms...Clarissa

Hi folks...time to share the cards I made with Craftwork Cards Candi Stamps...Bubble Blooms and this time I used Felicity's sister...the gorgeous Clarissa and what do you know...the Clarissa in question left me a comment when I posted sneaky peeks of the stamp sets...
"My friend Jane Gill designed the Bubble flowers and had named one for me. I'm really looking forward to the big reveal. I told her you would do something totally different!"
Wow how fabulous to have a stamp named after you...how cool is that...

I used papers from the Dolly Mixtures Paper Pad - Coleen...gorgeous Gingham Candi...Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls dusted with glitter to decorate this funky flower.You'll notice that the sentiment is an all in one on the stamp set but if there's enough of a gap between the words to cut carefully with sharp scissors...it's a great way to get more mile-age out of a sentiment...
going for an entirely different look...using the gorgeous Authentique Papers...a bit of Distress Ink blending...lots of spritzing with Perfect Pearls mixed with water and Candi Flower Power Mia



and look what I've been playing with...
See you all tomorrow...it's my turn over on the Craftwork Cards Blog with "Something A Little Bit Different"
Hugs Kath xxx