Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Christmas List...

Hi folks...I bet I'm not alone in thinking that I'm not doing too well ticking jobs off the Christmas List...yesterday's present wrapping session took much longer than planned and I've nobody to blame but myself...obviously memories of Christmas past wrapping nightmares didn't kick in when I bought this year's pile of weird and wonderful shaped objects that required a degree in engineering and lots of coffee breaks before they were transformed into anything remotely resembling parcels.
And being a glutton for punishment...today we are embarking on a christmas "deck the halls" adventure...the good bit is saying hello to lots of old friends...


the bit that's guaranteed to get my tinsel in a tangle...a multi coffee break "cover your ears Buddy" untangling the lights and hanging the baubles tree decorating session...
and a patch-up job on this cute casualty who seems to have lost an eye...
And then there's the marzipan and icing task of turning the boring brown Christmas Cake into a festive confectionery wonder...
all before I can take refuge in the sanity of the cubbyhole and get stuck into another project for the Fiskarettes Blog which if everything goes swimmingly...I will be sharing tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx