Friday, August 24, 2012

Woohoo I'm on a roll

Edited to add....STOP PRESS....SOS....NEED YOUR HELP...if you are coming to my workshop tomorrow afternoon and have a 1" Circle Punch....can you please bring it along....I only have ONE and between 12 of you...well let's just say we could be there all day...bad planning me thinks and would you believe I'm just starting to kit up...see you all tomorrow

Morning folks...I don't want to tempt fate but I'm on a roll and back in the crafty swing apart from the above's little hiccup...the workshop cards for tomorrow's Christmas Craft Spectacular at The Papeterie were done in super quick time...us crafters can be a picky lot and I'm more picky than most...not always happy with the cards that I make but I absolutely 100 per cent loved working with these gorgeous Paula Pascual stamps...
Once I opened the packs and looked out some of my favourite Distress Ink pads...we were up and running with lots of "more bang for your buck" ideas...can't wait to share but you'll have to wait until Monday...well OK because you are all so lovely and I'm back to being one happy crafty bunny...just a few sneaky peeks...



Time to nail the demo cards...will it be another day of "easy peasy lemony squeezy" or have I just put a jinx on it 
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx