Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun with the Hooligans...

A very good morning to all my lovely bloggy buds from your bundle of golden deliciousness...I had the bestest fun at last night's sleep over party with the grandkiddies...I thought all my Christmases had come at once when we settled down for a movie and some yummy munchy treats before heading off to Bedfordshire...all snuggled up together in dreamyland. But they got a rude awakening this morning when their very own resident furry alarm clock dived onto the bed tail wagging with my version of a silly o'clock wake-up call...if the shouts of "Go Away Buddy" were anything to go by...I got the impression they weren't best pleased.
I can take a hint so I sauntered through to try again with my Mum who mumbled her usual "for goodness sake Buddy...what time is it" as she swung out of bed on automatic pilot looking like she's been dragged through a hedge...once her feet have managed to locate the slippers we're heading downstairs to put the kettle on ready for another day.  Goodness knows what time the 2 sleepyhead hooligans will put in appearance...not before I'm fed and watered that's for sure and it's not looking likely that they'll be joining me for my morning stroll either. 
Us boys are going to be home alone today...my old crafty Mum is skivving off from her Grandma duties...whizzing off to The Papeterie for a "not to be missed" event apparently so we have to decide on today's entertainment...Dad will probably suggest football in the park...I'll be voting for another movie and more of those yummy treats.
Catch up with you soon
Hugs & Furry Snuggles
BUDDY
xxx