Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun with Distress Markers...

Morning folks..have you got the Monday morning blues...I can't say I blame you after the horrendous wet weekend we had but I was all cosy and snug over at The Papeterie on Saturday doing what I love best and thanks to all the lovely folks who came along and sat patiently watching while I played with Distress Markers and gorgeous stamp sets from Creative Expressions designed by the lovely and very talented Sam Poole...
I set myself a challenge to make the demo cards entirely with the Distress Markers...no ink pads Distress or otherwise and no patterned papers allowed so all the stamping...colouring and background effects were created using these fabulous must-have very versatile pens and once I started I couldn't stop playing so prepare yourselves for a Distress Marker pic fest...
I couldn't resist sneaking in a little bit of Perfect Pearls misting...

















I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made in the afternoon Tim Holtz Masterclass Workshop...lots of messy inky fun
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: if you live in my neck of the woods...Charlotte at The Papeterie has a fantastic deal on the set of Markers...honestly folks...a price that will match or better in lots of cases anything that you will find online.