Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Lady Who Lunches...

Hi folks...I'm abandoning the cubbyhole today and donning my "lady who lunches" hat to catch up with a special friend and I'm looking forward to a yummy lunch and lots of "setting the world to rights" chit chat.
And on the subject of special friends...look what my lovely new Fiskars buddy Keren sent me...a gorgeous notebook and yummy lip balm...
and a cute card that made me giggle...
 I can do "stupid" quite easily but the Queen of Awesomness title might be harder to live up to...
In the meantime...a sneaky peek of what I've been making with the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit...love this cute adorable bunny...
and I'll be back to share tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time today Kath, I love that cute little Bunny too.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Beautiful cards - congratulations!
    I know what it means the title:
    Elaine Stritch: Ladies Who Lunch -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=virv-1o2KjE
    Thanks for sharing.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time. Lovely gifts.
    Your 'peek' is so sweet, can't wait to see the whole projects.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts Kath - that card just made me laugh, it is so funny! And I have to say, you are a pretty awesome friend so the lip gloss is spot on... The little bunnies are adorable! Hope you have a lovely lunch. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts Kath, had to smile at the card, would cheer me up no end...enjoy your day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts and I hope you have had a lovely lunch. Loving the sneak peak too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed your lunch date Kath. The notebook from Keren is fabulous and at this time of year the lip balm will be very handy too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete