Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How could I resist...

Hi folks...Happy Valentine's Day everyone...are you eagerly awaiting the arrival of the postie with a sackful of mail from your many secret admirers...NO...well I'll let you into a little secret...NEITHER AM I...in fact I'll be lucky to get ONE unless The Furry Boy has snuck into the crafty stash and cobbled one together and there's about as much chance of that happening as a flock of chickens flying past the window.
And on the subject of chickens...I'm off to Stitches (the UK version of the CHA Trade Show) at the weekend and with lots still to do...I'll be doing my best impression of the headless variety running hither and thither for the rest of the week. But all work and no play is BORING so this crafty crafter aka CEO of the cubbyhole managed to sneak in a very quick bit of fun with ...no prizes for guessing...the fabulous new Distress Oxide Inks and I'm in love...they are just amazing...
 and here's the result...a Valentine's card from the cubbyhole crew to the cubbyhole crew...
and a chance to play with my favourite new release Thinlits Wildflowers 2 and my favourite Design Tape ever...


I can't wait to have more playtime with the new boys in town BUT the headless chicken conveyor belt is calling my name.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kath
    Your tag is beautiful, I'm desperate to buy some of the new oxide ink pads, I saw Tim's video demo, they look amazing. I'm sure you will have lots of fun playing with them.
    Happy Valentines
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! I have resisted ordering any yet but sure I will! Happy Valemtines day to the cubbyhole crew! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make Kath - the colours look lovely.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have created with your tag today Kath. The meadow flowers look so beautiful. Colours are really glorious too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is a real stunner, I love that mix of colours, they look amazing! Got my new Wildflowers 2 yesterday, waiting eagerly for my inks to arrive... Looking forward to Sunday now too. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag Kath, can't wait to get my mitts of these new ink pads and loving the look of the tape too! Hope to see you on Sunday at the trade show.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath this is stunning simply gorgeous colours and l like your stash too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks gorgeous! I think I need to put these on my shopping list too, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath x totally love your tag and I can't wait on my new DIO's to arrive x love the background and details on your tag. Have a great time at Stitches and say Hello to everyone for me xx
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always being the last to know
    Kath, would love to know what the difference is with these inks, your tag does look amazing but am curious...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous tag. Love all the colours you obtained for your background

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy Kath! Love how you have used the new inks here and now I know I have to, have to, have them! Drooling over your beautiful tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! I love the fresh look of white die cuts on top of the artsy bg. Those colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete