Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's my favourite time of the year...

Hi folks...it's my favourite time of the year when I start to get excited about all the new 2017 products and I'll soon be glued to Youtube and Facebook Live to see all the new releases from Creativation formerly CHA...
if you joined Tim last night for the first of his Facebook Live Sneak Peeks...you'll have seen his amazing new Stampers Anonymous stamps...if you missed it...you can catch up with the video and see the stamps in detail over on Tim's Blog.
Tim will be sharing more Sneaky Peeks on Facebook Live - 9.00 am PST (5.00pm if you're watching in the UK)

Tuesday 10 January  - Stampers Anonymous Stencils
Wednesday 11 January - Sizzix Alterations
Thursday 12 January - Storage Studios
Friday 13 January - Idea-ology
Monday 16 January - Ranger

And I got my very own sneak peek when I was asked to make some samples for CHA with Tim's new stamps and stencils from Stampers Anonymous...woohoo...how chuffed was I and it was a "Calm Down and Take A Deep Breath" moment when the parcel of yummy goodies arrived in the cubbyhole followed by a... much dancing on the ceiling...kid in a sweetie shop...how lucky am I...frenzy of excitement.
It's been a week of  "quick turn around" crafting fun but when you love the products you're working with...the usual panic station moments are few and far between... 
The samples are packed up...waiting for Mr UPS to collect today and deliver safely across the pond...in the meantime it's back to the usual cubbyhole crafty stuff for me starting off with a big stamp and stencil tidy-up filing session but I will be sharing some sneaky peeks of what I made with these bundles of deliciousness soon.
Hugs Kath xxx