Friday, December 16, 2016

Walking In A Winter Wonderland...

Hi folks...it's time to share my annual Christmas treat...the trip I make every December to my local Garden Centre to feast my eyes on everything Christmas and have a catch-up lunch date with a lovely crafty friend. However...Christmas seemed to have taken a bit of a back seat this year in favour of all things Winter Wonderland...
 lots of quirky rustic Santas in alternative colours but love their Holiday Knits sweaters...
 adorable polar bears and penquins



 snowy dwellings...
 woodland scenes...
 frosty white trees...
 with rustic ornaments and beautiful coppery Tattered Poinsettias...
woodland animals...
not sure where bears feature in the Christmas story...

but finally we bumped into Santa doing his Christmas shopping...
and sharing a Christmas story...I have to admit I found this animated talking version of the big man in the red suit a little scary...
 traditional red and green table settings...
 and woohoo...a green tree with burlap and tartan decorations...
 and my favourites...

but best get my skates on because I'm about to do it all over again today with the Friday Girls...just different day...different time...different venue. Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday with the last Simon Says Stamp DT project for 2016.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx