Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I'm SO...easily distracted...

Hi folks...I have to confess that my plans for a "halloween playtime" weekend flew right out the window...for starters the sun decided to revisit the North East of Scotland bringing beautiful blue sky weather so the cubbyhole crew decided to take full advantage and spend the weekend in the garden...in my case...cutting the grass probably for the last time...
 and sweeping up the Autumn leaves which will probably be the usual daily chore from now until Winter...
while the other half of the cubbyhole crew snoozed in the sun...
 with just the occasional alert moment to check the perimeter is still secure...
And my Halloween plans didn't fare much better yesterday either...a surprise parcel of die cuts for a very special friend moved right to the top of the to-do list...
and just as I was finishing up and thinking we were good to go all spooky...Christmas from Tim Holtz arrived...not one but two parcels...

and it was time to put the kettle on for a big "ooh and aah...I'm so easily distracted" session but hey today is a brand new day and who knows...a Halloween miracle may happen.
Hugs Kath xxx