Friday, June 24, 2016

Infusions Magic Day 3...

Hi folks...Day 3 of sharing my new addiction with Infusions and this card features the gorgeous flower and leaf stem from Simon Says Stamp "Spring Flowers" stamp set...
I used "The Sage" and "Lemoncello" Infusions for the background and stamped the images on to watercolour card I had coloured separately and cut out...

and just as I was about to tidy away the little pots of Infusion Magic...happy "Spellbinders/Tammy Tutterow" mail arrived from Simon Says Stamp and I just couldn't resist stretching out that playtime...
this time I used "Lemoncello"...The Sage" and "Royal Blood"

and woohoo...the new furniture has arrived for the cubbyhole crew's den...I chose a small 2 seater sofa (for the Furry Hooligan)
 and an armchair for me...

I'm loving my extra comfy new throne...the only problem is I'm having a hard time detaching myself from it AND as if that's wasn't enough excitement for one week...Tim announced yesterday on the Summer Creative Chemistry Live Chat that a set of CRAZY DOG stamps will be available very soon with matching dies to follow later in the year and I'm not the only one who is very excited...
But it's Friday and that means a shopping spree with the Friday Girls...we're off to buy more cushions...new lamps and another bits and pieces that take our fancy...they DO love spending money especially if it's not their own...Mr Bank Manager take a deep breath.
Have a great weekend everyone...hope the sun is shining where you are and I'll see you all on Monday with a new project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx
oops...almost forgot...if you are signed up for Summer Creative Chemistry...Simon Says Stamp have a great 20% off deal this weekend...perfect for stocking up on essentials for Creative Chemistry 103...click HERE to go shopping.