Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pottering Around...

Hi folks...I have to confess I haven't made it back into the cubbyhole yet...too busy enjoying Spring which has definitely arrived...
 it's great to see some colour after the dreary winter months...
 the clematis has taken a bit of a growth spurt and is on a mission to get to the top of the trellis...
 but there's lots to do...shrubs need trimmed back and bird feeders need a bit of a spruce up...
so for the next few days I'll be donning my wellies...pulling on my gardening gloves and getting stuck in...enjoying being out in the "positively mediterranean temperatures" fresh air. I'll be back tomorrow with news of a Fiskars Give-Away...in the meantime enjoy whatever you're doing.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: the best laid plans have been scuppered by the weather...currently chucking it down with rain...moving on to Plan B. But later in the day...make up your mind up weather...it's now a glorious sunny afternoon.