Monday, March 28, 2016

Not an easy decision...

Hi Everyone..Spring has definitely arrived...the days are getting longer...the time of year when you begin to notice all the things that need attention...the garden for starters and then the long overdue household jobs that have been piling up and irritating the life out of me...the list of tasks for April seems endless...a bit of "freshen things up" painting and decorating is planned along with a make-over for my "snuggled up with the Furry Boy" TV space and don't get me started on the cubbyhole where a good old clear out and major storage reorganisation is a matter of priority.
I'll also be working on some exciting new crafty adventures over the next few months so I've decided to give up teaching workshops or taking part in The Retreats at The Papeterie. Believe me...it wasn't an easy decision to make and words can't express how grateful I am to all the lovely crafters who have attended my workshops and Kath's Klub over the years...thank you...thank you...thank you from the bottom of my heart for the fun times we've shared together and the wonderful memories...I'm truly going to miss you all.


Hugs Kath xxx