Friday, February 19, 2016

Seriously...are you kidding me...

Hi folks...I'm still running around like a headless chicken...lots of little last minute things to do before I jet off for my fun weekend jolly...first stop my ever patient nail guru who's not going to be best pleased when she sees my "nailing the crafty list" grungy nails...followed by a quick lunch with the Friday Girls to catch up on last week's gossip before dashing home to pack my bag and the "what to pack" dilemma...is it going to be dry or wet...mild or chilly...when you're travelling with hand luggage only...packing my usual "everything but the kitchen sink" is not an option.
And hopefully I'll manage to sneak a little bit of  "put my feet up" time...relaxing with a cuppa and this month's issue of Simply Homemade which is now on the shelves of  your local supermarkets and craft stores...so if you're picking up a copy... look out for my cute Bird Crazy cards...
and this little dude made it on to the cover...
And lastly...I'm having a "seriously...are you kidding me" moment...the much awaited Distress Crayons...Crazy Cat stamps and Picket Fence Ink Pad have arrived...
and I've run out of playtime...how's that for bad timing.
Hugs Kath xxx