Monday, January 11, 2016

Be Still My Beating Heart...

Hi folks...Happy Monday to you all...the start of another working week for most folks...including me or perhaps I should rephrase that...a week of PLAY in the cubbyhole...losing myself in the wonderful world of mixed media...continuing on my Wanderlust 2016 Adventure...great fun so far...

but I'm waiting for my poor postie who's probably slipping and sliding around on the icy pavements to deliver a parcel of mixed media goodies and before I'm marooned by the next snowstorm supposedly heading our way this week...I'm off to my local art supplies store to complete the shopping list.
And talking of Mixed Media...I'm in "Be Still My Beating Heart" mode...suffering from Bulging Wish List Syndrome...lusting after all the new Tim Holtz goodies from Ranger...I feel like a kid waiting for the sweet shop to open...itching to spend my pocket money...loving all the new kids on the block products...
or brushes...perfect for some Mixed Media paint application...
or the icing on the cake...the Distress Picket Fence Ink Pad...
Work or Play...enjoy your day
Hugs Kath xxx