Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Believe In Magic...

H folks...today I'm sharing another card I made for this year's issue of Cards and Crafts for Christmas and magic will certainly be at work today...my lovely patient nail guru will no doubt be shaking her head in disbelief but at the same time working her special brand of magic on the old Grungy Distressed Nails.
but not everyone is happy....
because the suitcase has appeared from the cupboard
and the Fiskars apron...passport...flight and hotel reservations have made an appearance which means it's going to be a "lots of doggy sighs with a major sulky face" kind of a day...
just need to organise clothes and toiletries and I'm good to go.  Early to bed tonight and pray the alarm clock works it's magic and wakes me up from my cosy slumbers at dark o'clock...Mr Flybe has decided to bring the usual flight time forward by 2 hours so I'll be arriving in Birmingham before most folks are up and about.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love everything about this gorgeous blue creation, Kath! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kath. Safe journey....don't you just love it when they change the flight times...not! At least the fog has cleared.Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card Kath.
    Hope your journey goes smoothly.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous Christmas card Kath x stunning colours and the corrugated deer looks wonderful
    Have a great time at Birmingham and give Anne and David a big hug from me too

    Safe flight
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe flight, see you Thursday. Gorgeous card today love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Poor Buddy, maybe you can hide in the suitcase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Kath, hope you have a safe journey..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning, Kath,
    What a stunning card! I have to say that the icy feel of it is just right for the weather today. I can't believe the change in the weather...yesterday in Truro we had bright sunshine and clear blue skies but today it's dull, damp and dreary. At least the fog is further down the county around Land's End way, so I can see out the door okay lol.
    Have a safe trip to Brum...shame on the airline making you arrive at stupid o'clock! Have a great time at the NEC, Kath. Can't wait to hear all about the trip.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Kath your card is so beautiful such a beautiful blue used too!........hope you have a lovely time away l will be checking in to see how things went take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kath - I love your card and look forward to seeing you at the NEC on Saturday - as long as the traffics not too bad!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glorious - colours right up my street and wonderful textural details. Have a ball in Birmingham - I'm around on the Friday so will try to catch you!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A passport? To come to England? .... or are you going further afield, you will have to tell me when we meet! Love your beautiful card, I think blue is my favourite colour for Christmas and the corrugated deer looks so beautiful. Safe travels, looking forward to Thursday! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete