Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Off To A Cracking Start...

Hi everyone...my week got off to a cracking start but not in the way you think...the workshop kits have been ticked off the crafty list but there was a bit of an OOPS moment right in the middle of the last die cutting session when this happened...
I've never had a Thinlits die break on me before but this poor chap has done more than his fair share of die-cutting for workshop kits so I suppose it's the law of averages thing but all is not lost...Mrs Adapt and Overcome managed to save the day...with a little bit of care I lined up the two sections and applied a Washi Tape plaster and hey...a bit of a faff but there's lots of life left in this die yet...
And talking of adapt and overcome...big thank yous to a very special buddy who sent me some Zombie die cuts and rescued me from a "didn't have a clue how I was going to get out of this one" attempt at this month's "12 Tags of 2015"
and the bestest news of all...yeeehaaa...I'm rejoining the Dream Design Team at Inspiration Emporium in November...the idea of cutting back on the work stuff has not had the desired effect...in fact Mr Mojo had a hissy fit and high tailed it out of here in disgust. It seems I need deadlines and a routine of some sort to kick start the creative brain cells...the more time I have on my hands...the less I do...so this old crafty girl is back in the DT swing and looking forward to joining my fabulous team mates again to share some IE inspiration.
So what's on the crafty list today...a tag or will we dive headlong into everything Christmas.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx