Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Tale of the Bird Crazy Catastrophe...

Hi folks...let it not be said that everything always goes according to plan in the cubbyhole...this been around the block crafter has more than her fair share of  chucking projects in the bin moments but you can guarantee that if it does go pear shaped...you're going to hear about it. Let me introduce you to 3 very unhappy Bird Crazy friends...
and my disastrous attempt to create the circle halo effect I used on yesterday's card all because I didn't warm up my brain...make sure my ears were working properly or indeed give our beloved Professor my undivided attention when I watched his "HOW TO" video (sorry Mr H). And I know exactly where it all went pear shaped...it's important that you rub the glaze gently into the paper and because I used the textured side of the watercolor paper...this obviously didn't happen and that's why I ended up with colour where I didn't want it...
and a Bird Crazy Catastrophe...
So the moral of the story...don't do as I do...do as Mr H says and you'll be fine.
Hugs Kath xxx