Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge - July

Hi folks..here we are...more than halfway through the month of July and still waiting for summer proper to arrive in my neck of the woods but it's the third Sunday of the month and that means it's time for another Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls and the colour chosen is...
IVORY
I love this super cute image from LOTV but I doubt if the cubbyhole's Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee would fit on a swing together...

as always there are fabulous prizes for one lucky winner chosen at random
a stamp and die from Marianne Designs
and a £10 voucher to spend at the Ribbon Girl Online store


So why don't you head on over and join in the fun with The Ribbon Girls...
I'm looking forward to a lazy feet up chilling on the sofa kind of a day...no doubt watching the rain run down the window again with my nose in the Sunday crosswords while Action Man catches up on his beauty sleep.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx