Thursday, April 23, 2015

What a load of waffle..

Hi folks...this is Post No 3,000 on this old blog...a bit of a milestone really...crikey that's a lot of waffling but I doubt you need confirmation that I was right at the top of the queue when the ability to talk the hind legs off a donkey was handed out and I haven't run out of conversation just yet so you'll have to put up with my daily witterings for a while longer. And woohoo...it's also Day 1 of the April Craft Retreat at The Papeterie...I bet all the lovely Retreaters are feeling mega mega excited and looking forward to a weekend of wonderful crafting fun. I'm not teaching today but I will be loading up the car with crafty projects for Saturday and Sunday...heading for an appointment with my ever patient nail guru and then to The Papeterie to set up my workshop space...I'm super duper excited to be meeting up again with my lovely buddy Annie who won a place on today's workshops in a recent Papeterie Facebook Competition and if I play my cards right...wangle some yummy lunch from the always fabulous buffet tables.
And just when I'm going to be absent from the cubbyhole for the whole weekend...Mr Postie decides to call with my April DT parcel of absolute crafty deliciousness from Inspiration Emporium...
 and the cleaner for The Misti has arrived...
I didn't order this from My Sweet Petunia when I ordered The Misti because frankly it was going to send the already high cost of postage into the stratosphere so I had a root around on T'internet and found it HERE from a UK supplier...£9.50...free P&P...2 day delivery with a complimentary cloth. You can see how big the bottle is so I think it's great value and also suitable for cleaning the cubbyhole's mucky acrylic stamping blocks.
But that's enough waffling for one day...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

15 comments:

  1. 3,000 posts! Amazing, considering you also refurbish furniture, paint walls and trim and host joiners every now and then. Seriously, that's an amazing commitment to your blog and the people who love following you. Congratulations, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I just realized .. some of the credit has to go to Buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 3000 posts, Kath! Looking forward to the next 3000! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the 3000 posts must have read and enjoyed them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can waffle all you like Kath - I love hopping over to visit you & Buddy.
    That is some fabulous new stash that you have there - look forward to seeing what you create with it.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kath 3000 posts that's commitment looking forward to the next 3000

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on reaching 3000, now on to the next 3000! lol
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on your 3000 posts. I think I have read most of them! Hoping you continue to the millions! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Kath. Please keep on with your blathering!! You have such a good sense of humor. I love my daily visits. I am quite new to your blog. not forgetting how good your crafting skills are as well. Have a great day. Hugs. Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Kath. Please keep on with your blathering!! You have such a good sense of humor. I love my daily visits. I am quite new to your blog. not forgetting how good your crafting skills are as well. Have a great day. Hugs. Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3000 posts - mow that's an achievement - congratulations☺ I do have to say I've read every one of them and it's my daily routine to catch up with what you're up too - so please don't stop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congratulations Kath, I really love visiting you everyday and I have read a fair few of those 3,000! Keep it up, you always make me smile. Have a fab crafty weeekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3000 posts! Congratulations, Kath. And well done on posting every day-not many crafters manage to do that!!! I always enjoy your blog. Thank you. Have a fun weekend, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huge congratulations on the 3,000th post Kath! Hope you have a fun weekend. Please say hi to Annie for me, I will be seeing her shortly too, really looking forward to it. Love all your IE goodies! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Kath on reaching your 3000 the post. Enjoy your days out too x

    ReplyDelete