Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Take your time Mr Mojo...

Hi folks...well the "storm" has arrived...lashing rain...freezing gale force winds and a bit of sunshine thrown in for good measure but hey nothing out of the ordinary for this neck of the woods and there's still no sign of the AWOL Mr Mojo so I've had to abandon the tutorial stuff I was working on for November in favour of a fun play day with some of the new TH Christmas goodies and another card for the October Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls...another WHITE creation...
but it would seem that there's WHITE and there's WHITE...the Texture Paste looks white on the card but up against the brilliant white of the seam binding bow and sentiments seems to have taken on an off white creamy appearance...
but I rather like the contrast of the different shades of WHITE alongside one of my favourite Distress Ink Pads...Pumice Stone...love the speckled effect you get when you stamp on the textured surface of Distress Watercolor Cardstock and I'm giving you advanced warning that I'm now obsessed with the gorgeous Holiday Words Script Thinlits Dies...
so I'm planning another play day and am now in a "take your time coming back Mr Mojo" mood.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx