Sunday, July 27, 2014

Storage Review...

Hi folks...I've been thinking for some time that the cubbyhole storage needs a major overhaul...particularly in the stamp and matching die category.  I used to store the stamps in small CD envelopes like the one here with the dies on a separate magnetic sheet but as you do...I never seem to put them back where they should be and consequently it's a major hunt to match them up next time I want to use them.  
So I resorted to storing the stamps and dies in the same envelope which I have to say was a recipe for disaster...can't tell you how many of the little dies I've lost...
so when the Zutter Magnetic Die & Stamp Storage System arrived in the cubbyhole to road test from the lovely David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions...by jingo I think we've cracked that particular problem...this storage solution may well be the answer to all my prayers...

It's basically a Really Useful box well known for being strong and sturdy with an ingenious way of storing your cling stamps and dies. The box comes with 3 A4 reversible storage sheets...the front magnetic face holds both dies and cling stamps...the back face only cling stamps...3 washable frosted protector/divider sheets...the perfect way to keep your dies and stamps separate and a very simple but clever easily-put together easel system...
which holds the storage sheets on display for easy viewing...just a quick flick through and you've found what you want.
 I'll be using mine to store all my Tim Holtz Christmas stamps and dies...
and there's room for one more sheet of stamps...making 4 in total...holding an amazing 16 sets of cling stamps...extra storage sheets are available sold separately in packs of 3...
Craft Obsessions have these boys in stock but can't display them on the website at the moment...so if you want to reorganise your storage and make your life a bit easier...give David and Brenda a call on 01202 814061 or e-mail brenda@craftobsessions.co.uk for more information.
Now that the storage is sorted out...I'm off to have a play with my new Tim Holtz Stamps and Dies...I'll be back tomorrow to share what I make.
Hugs Kath xxx