Sunday, March 23, 2014

Home James Home...

Hi folks...it's SUNDAY...the last day of the show and as much as I've enjoyed my time in Birmingham with my lovely Fiskars buddies and the crafty folks who took time out to keep me company at the Fiskars Workshops...I'm also looking forward to heading for the airport and my "Home James Home and don't spare the horses" flight back home...I sure have missed snuggling up in my own bed with my gorgeous Furry Hot Water Bottle.
In the meantime I'm sharing a couple of cards I made before I left with the "Wallflower Paper Stash". After finishing a mega tidy up the cubbyhole filing everything away session...darn it I found a load of scraps sitting beside the guillotine...crazy I know...I would have been quicker retrieving the pack and slotting them in but I couldn't resist one last play...isn't it strange how the mind of a crafter works sometimes but that's a topic that could be debated at a G8 summit...anyway here are my Wallflower Scrap cards...



I'm entering this card into the Vintage Journey Challenge 2 - Say It With Words...you should know by now I'm a big big fan of Tim's Remnant Rubz
Toodle-oo for now
I'll see you all tomorrow from the cubbyhole
Hugs Kath xxx

21 comments:

  1. just fabulous Kath. Love what you have done on both cards. You always come up with such creative ideas for Tim's product. Three words...keep it up!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Paula (above) has said it all really..... love both cards Kath, really beautiful, as ever. Safe journey home. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Kath, safe journey home. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning cards Kath - hope your last day goes well and you have a safe journey home. Give Buddy a big cuddle from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Kath...these are absolutley gorgeous!! I really love the top one...wished I could make cards like this!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you travel safely home Home. I love these cards and could not pick a favourite. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a safe & uneventful journey home.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations Kath, Have a safe journey home...Buddy will be waiting for lots of cuddles I'm sure....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards-good job you didn't just put the scraps away. What a waste that would have been. Safe journey home. Hope you get some time to rest and recover. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards Kath.Have a good day and a safe trip home x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing what YOU can do with scraps!
    Hope you have a safe journey back north. Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! These are so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards Kath, Hope you have had a safe journey home and not to stressful. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kath I love these cards they were my motivation for my Rolodex Card A Day. It is card 83. I put a link in the description to your post from my You Tube video. Thank you foe the inspiration.
    I hope your trip goes well and safe. I could never do all the traveling you do. I admire your courage and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kath, you never fail to amaze me... girl, I love your cards. Seriously, you rock and roll and leave me flabbergasted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, Kath! You are so talented! I can't stop looking at your beautiful creations! There's something beautiful in every spot. I especially love the harlequin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kath :-) hope you arrived back safely and caught up on your sleep. Your cards are stunning but I love the texture and layers you have created on the entry to Alison's Day it With Words Challenge. The sentiments are my favourite and oh so true. Great to see you on board once again at A Vintage Journey Challlenge

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, hello - double trouble! These cards are absolutely delicious - great composition, lovely touches of texture - really lovely. Thanks so much for joining us again on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards, such stunning designs!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Scraps never looked so good Kath. Love these two. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete