Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Big Guns Are Out...

Hi folks...the nasty interloper is still here...he obviously can't take a hint despite coming at him from all sides with the big guns. This self medication malarkey is a tad costly...the jar of Manuka honey currently residing in the store cupboard was looking decidedly dodgy...probably years old so I toddled off to Tesco and blimey nearly needed CPR when I spotted the price...14 quid...are you having a laugh...I'd be expecting the all singing all dancing elixir of youth for that price tag but needs must so I stocked up on Neurofen...Lemsip...the said jar of honey and loads of lemons and the only result so far of the hourly hot drink regime is I'm spending more time tootling back and forth to the toilet than in the cubbyhole but hey my kidneys are probably appreciating a good old flush out. They do say "feed a cold and starve a fever"...well how does that work when you seem to be suffering from a bit of both...it's all a bit confusing but I have a sneaky feeling that a cold lasts a week if you take medication and 7 days if you don't. So we've served the eviction notice...are hanging in there and hoping he gets the message...decides to pack his bags and hi-tail it out of here soon.
In  the meantime I'm sharing a Fiskars project which appears in this month's Crafts Beautiful...using the Fiskars Fuse Creativity System...the Favor Wrap Die and my favourite favourite Snowflake...

I know I promised to share my titivated tags from Day 2 of Creative Chemistry 102 today but the member of the cubbyhole crew who is responsible for making sure the battery in the camera is charged up is feeling a bit under the weather so it's been postponed until tomorrow.
I'm hoping to get some catch-up playtime in today and nail some more homework from Creative Chemistry 102 but I'll be taking time out at lunchtime...snuggling up on the sofa with my furry companion to watch my bestest buddy...the gorgeous Dawny P on Create and Craft at 12.00pm strutting her stuff with gorgeous goodies from Lili Of The Valley...make sure you join me and tune in.
Hugs Kath xxx