Friday, October 18, 2013

In Vogue...

Hi folks...it's my turn today to post over at the Craftwork Cards Blog and if you managed to watch the shows on Create and Craft on Thursday and Friday...woohoo I just know that you will have fallen head over heels in the love with the new Vogue Collection...very classy...elegant...sophisticated and downright gorgeous so I'm sharing some of the samples I made for the shows. And as always with Craftwork Cards...there is so much to play with...the Paper Pad has 36-8" x 8" beautiful papers (6 sheets of each design) oodles of gorgeous co-ordinating die cuts and sentiments with matching shapes to compliment the twister cards.
And as much as I love the Twister Cards...they are a bit of a devil to photograph...this old body is still protesting at the jaunty angle photography session...the cards look better in real life...blame the dark dismal "lack of daylight" weather...









You may have noticed there's a lotta lotta glitter going on here...much as I love Tim's new Distress Glitters...I wanted the "wham bam...in your face...blow your socks off" kind of glitter and woohoo found this little pot of dazzling gorgeousness gathering dust on the shelf...wow it's the sparkliest sparkliest glitter on the planet...
See you all tomorrow for this month's Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls.
Hugs Kath xxx