Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Amazing...

Hi folks...wow it's amazing how things can turn around in the space of 24 hours...the Fiskars Workshop projects are in the bag...crikey how did that happen I hear you ask after yesterday's "the end of the world is nigh" post...well basically I gave myself a little "don't think about it...JUST DO IT" pep talk and I got a little extra kick up the bum when another couple of Fiskars e-mails popped into my Inbox with more crafty Christmas projects to add to the list...crikey the old workdesk is groaning under the weight and beginning to look like a conveyor belt but hey how lucky am I to do a job I absolutely love...so ignore my occasional Moaning Minnie rants...that's just me letting off a bit of steam when things don't go my way...my version of The Furry Boy's tantrums.
So with the "I LOVE MY JOB" hat firmly plunked on the old barnet it's time to tackle the crafty pile...starting off with the Melt Pot projects for my next Kath's Club Class at The Papeterie on 27th July...
then make a start on samples for the Hobbycraft demos...
then I'll be donning my Santa Hat for the Fiskars Christmas Projects...maybe I should start off by cleaning those grungy scissors...
and of course there's still a shed load of painting to finish in the DIY department but you know what...Rome wasn't built in a day...Superwoman I am not so unless there's a divine miracle and I grow another pair of hands...it's going to have to take it's turn in the scheme of things...any spare time will be spent with my feet up and eyes glued to the box feeding my tennis addiction.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

14 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun Kath, looking forward to what you make. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ with you, Kath. You definitely ARE a superwoman in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...WOW Kath Christmas already at the Cubbyhole, still in the blink of an eye it'll be here! looking forward to seeing your melt pot makes :) and are you by anychance related to Linda Carter?! (who I believe was the origional wonder woman) don't know how you do it all...Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are amazing Kath.......your pep talk to yourself must have kicked in that creativity. It is all looking great. Enjoy the tennis, it was great to see Laura Robson get through yesterday ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Kath - well done on the kick up the bum talk - I'm so not good at that! Wish I could see what you're going to do with your meltpot - love the look of it all and can't wait to have a play but I must get some UTEE first!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Kath I knew you could do it! Wish I was close enough to come to your Melt Art Class - can hardly wait to see what you do! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kath.... I need a pep talk....want to come over??? Have fun with all those gorgeous goodies, looking forward to seeing the results. Enjoy the Tennis....
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Kath. I always knew you would do it. Determination is a wonderful thing. Love the look of those checked napkins napkins too. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath, you are Superwoman in my eyes, don't know how you manage to pack so much into 24 hours a day - or are there more in your day?! Well done anyway for what you have achieved so far.... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news we knew you could do it... you are amazing... I wish I had half your energy...Enjoy the tennis with your feet up you so deserve it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy as usual but you're definitely more chipper today! Hope you get some time for Wimbledon later. What are you going to do with that pack of napkins then? They do look very Christmassy.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath, you are a busy girl, but always get there no matter what. Enjoy your tennis...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a busy day Kath. Hope it all went according to plan.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE seeing your Fiskar post, Kath! I am waiting to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete