Friday, June 14, 2013

A box of Goodies....

Hi folks...well it looks like the weather man got it wrong once again...instead of the doom and gloom wet and windy weather predicted we've been enjoying wall to wall sunshine in my neck of the woods...why doesn't he do what I do...get out of bed and look out the window...that is usually a good indication of what the day holds in store weatherwise. The sunshine did play havoc just a little bit with the cubbyhole timetable but it's my turn to post over at the Craftwork Cards Blog today so nothing could distract me from my DT box of goodies...I was off to the cubbyhole for some crafty play with the Kraft Tag Pad...Mannequin Pad...Bows Paper Pad...Goodyboxes and my favourite collection at the moment...the gorgeous Tea Dance range of papers, die cut flowers and sentiments.

joining 2 tags together for a special friend card...

and I love the cute bows in the Bows Paper Pad...144 bows in total in all colours of the rainbow...matching beautifully with the papers from the Goody Boxes...
8 of the tags in the Kraft Tag Pad have a foiled finish which I grunged up a little bit with some Distress Paints...a quick swipe of Picket Fence and Spun Sugar for a shabby chic look...colouring in parts of the lettering with an Inkssentials White Opague Pen made them stand out again and the flowers came from a happy little accident...I tore one bow in my rush to detach it from the pad...waste not want not and too precious to end up in the bin...voila a cute little tulip like flower.

and not forgetting the boys...after all tomorrow is Father's Day...some CAS cards using the Polka Dot bows and papers from the Black Magic Goody Box...

and a girlie girlie one to finish...
Have a fun day whatever you're doing and I'll see you all tomorrow over at The Ribbon Girl Blog for the June Colour Challenge and I'll be re-drawing the winner of my Monday Monthly Ribbon Girl Give-Away.
Hugs Kath xxx


16 comments:

  1. These tags and cards are over the top! Love the shirt and tie!! Yummy products ... lucky you!! You amaze me with your endless ability to create any style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards today are delightful Kath, it looks like one amazing box of goodies. Love the foiled background that you distressed and your improvisation to make the tulips is wonderful. Love them all. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards today Kath - I love the fathers day ones - too cute for words

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh they are all gorgeous! looks like you had a super play day!!!
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love what you have designed with the Craftwork Card goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As others have said I too really like all of these cards - you're so inventive Kath! A dickie bow and flowers from card ribbons! I love the black/white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ideas with those fabulous goodies Kath. Your working day must be longer than mine x. I can certainly say that the kits from Kraftwork cards are really great value and you get so much for your money. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kath what beautiful makes.All so different yet gorgeous in their own right.Have a nice weekend dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow kath these are gorgeous. Love all of them, looks like you had fun.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look fabulous Kath - especially love the last black and white one - fabby doo! Got the squidgey pins through yesterday thankyou - it was pefect timing as they helped me to finish off sir Tims tag for this month - so big super thanks!!! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you've been busy, gorgeous creations!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you've been busy! I love the bow cards, especially the ones adapted for men, what a brilliant idea, and the tags are simply stunning.
    The weather here is sunny too - hmmm crafting or sit in the garden? can't decide.
    Have a great weekend

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and tags Kath. Love the gingham skirt on the last one!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just knew you would do something magical with them Kath. They are fab! Wet and windy here I'm afraid - been chucking it down. Still, the good news is that I didn't have to do any watering on my allotment today! Stayed in and did some baking instead. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're amazing, where do these fab ideas come from all the time..simple black and white and sooo stunning!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete