Friday, March 1, 2013

Hi Ho...Hi Ho...

Hi folks...Hi..Ho..Hi..Ho tomorrow I'm back to doing what I love best...my first demo and workshop of the year at The Papeterie and crikey it's hard to believe it's March already and that Spring is just around the corner...the hours of daylight are getting longer...the garden bulbs are waiting to burst into bloom and before too long I'll be back to having my first cuppa of the day outside with my Furry Boy and Feathered Friends for company.
I'm just finishing off kitting up the workshop projects before loading up the car ready for tomorrow...looking forward to getting back to hanging out with lovely crafty folks and playing with lots of new products but the latest arrival in the cubbyhole has my crafty brain a-whirring...
not the old tablet or even it's smart new red leather cover that arrived from Amazon in super duper speedy time...oh NO...I'm drooling over the box that the cover came in...perfect for a couple of Altered Art projects. I know what you're thinking...I need to get out more and it just so happens that I'm off out tonight on a rare painting the town red foray with Charlotte and the staff of The Papeterie to celebrate their "BEST CRAFT SHOP IN SCOTLAND" award...note to self...remember tomorrow's a worky day.
But before I go...a tell it like it really is...don't believe everything you see...appearances can be deceptive and the camera does sometimes lie photo...for all those who commented on my uber tidy cubbyhole the other day...well I conveniently omitted to show you the behind the scenes mucky messy floor...
Toodle...oo for now...I'll see you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday...
Hugs Kath xxx