Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fiskars Makes...Day 4

Hi Folks...we're in the midst of a thaw...the snow's disappearing fast leaving the roads and pavements looking all mucky and slushy but certainly easier to walk on but the wind is blowing down from the arctic again so winter may not be over just yet and hey it's the last day of my Fiskars makes with the brand new AdvantEdge Punch System...this is my favourite of the punch cartridges available...Butterfly...a little reminder that hopefully Spring is just around the corner.

TREAT BASKET
using Clouds Border Punch to create the handle
and the clock for the Fiskarettes Blog which I've already shared with you...

Round 2 of the Fiskars samples for Stitches are done and dusted and when I've been working on a design brief for so long I find myself stuck in a bit of a crafty groove so today I'll be throwing off my Fiskars Hat and having a play day with something at entirely the other end of the crafty spectrum involving a bit of mucky painty inky stuff. I'll see you all tomorrow over at WOYWW.
Hugs Kath xxx