Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Magic...

Hi folks...you can probably tell from yesterday's grumpy mutterings that I wasn't feeling the Christmas love but there's a guaranteed way to set matters right so I set off on my annual guilty pleasure jaunt...a trip to my favourite Garden Centre for coffee...cake and a morning wandering around the magical world of all things Christmas and you can't help but get in the groove when you're greeted by Santa as you step inside...
a Christmas Tree especially for all us Teddy Lovers...
 a wonderful magical world and whatever your Christmas theme is...you'll find it here...
Au Naturale...
 Nordic...
 Crystal and Sparkly...
 Shabby Chic & Vintage...
 Traditional...
 or my favourite...Frosted Pine
and I have to share this shop bought card that arrived yesterday...the blueprint images look vaguely familiar...don't you think...
Can I say a great big thank you for all the beautiful cards that have arrived from teamies and bloggy buddies...a special thank you to Polly who e-mailed me this gorgeous card...
and special hugs from Buddy and me to Wasabi (Paula's Pussfor this gorgeous Christmas creation...
See you all tomorrow
Kath xxx