Friday, September 21, 2012

Lili Of The Valley Guest Design Spot...Week 3

Hi folks...time to share the third project for my Guest Design Spot over at LOTV's Ideas to Inspire Blog...how time flies when you're having fun.  The weather in my neck of the woods has been rather chilly of late...there's been a bit of a snowfall on the hills so my thoughts are turning to Christmas...not too far away is it...I don't know about you but every year without fail it seems to sneak up on me so now is the perfect time to get ahead with the Christmas Cards...

I had great fun making this card....I started off masking off the bottom and then colouring the mat with one of my favourite Distress Inks...Pumice Stone then I overstamped with images from Set 21 - Grunge Corners.
Stamped the Grunge Postcard image...overstamped with Grunge Letter and tinted with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  Then I cheated slightly by cutting out some images from Traditional Christmas Die Cut Designs...
finishing off with a liberal helping of Glossy Accents and lots of Frantage Fun
It's going to be a running hither and tither kind of a day...I'm off to The Papeterie this morning to set up for tomorrow's workshops...woohoo I'm excited...excited...then home for a quick scrub up for tonight's welcome dinner...can't wait to meet all our lovely Crafty Retreaters.
Hugs Kath xxx