Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...Happy 4th July to all our American chums...enjoy your celebrations and not to be left out...it's our turn to have our own little party over at Julia's place...known to one and all as WOYWW...so here's what on my workdesk today....
 it's going to be a "die cutting and embossing" kind of a day...

with a little bit of paint thrown into the mix...
and the quicker I get back to work...the sooner I'll get to play with these gorgeous new stamps from Penny Black...
the long hours sitting at the computer hunting down my latest must-haves finally paid off...Petal Party and Social Butterfly have now arrived in the cubbyhole and I can't wait to get inky.  No change in the weather here...rain..rain and more rain and the "I'm on a go slow" attitude of one Mr Blogger this morning is driving me nuts...seriously folks I'm thinking of renewing my membership of The Tufty Club and going into hibernation...want to join me.
see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx