Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"12 Tags of 2012"....June

Morning folks...this week's been a flurry of  fabulous Jubilee Celebrations but all that sitting on the sofa watching TV has not only played havoc with the crafty list but left me completely partied out...with "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" in Perth only 2 sleeps away...I'm chasing my tail to catch up but hey I've been suffering from TH withdrawals and itching to play along with Tim and his...
here's Tim's tag...
and my quickly thrown together 
"not happy with...but didn't have time to start over" effort for this month...


brace yourselves folks for a "blast from the past" photo...grainy and very vintage...back in the days of the Kodak Brownie and black and white film...yes that's ME...when my passion was spending time with my beloved four legged friends...wonderful memories of fun times and naughty naughty no hard hat...obviously Health & Safety wasn't so important in 19...Oatcake.

But ever onward is the motto for today...making lots of lists and my DT card for Penny Black Saturday so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow for a sneaky peek
Hugs Kath xxx